size medium stripes
fitting room rolls
1) One of a series of standard measurements in which clothing, shoes, etc., are made____________________________
2) A room in a store in which customers can put on a piece of clothing to see if it fits before they buy it____________________________
3) A long, narrow line of color_____________________
4) In the middle of a range of possible sizes, amounts, etc.__________________________
5) A small loaf of bread for one person to eat______________________________
Fill in the blanks:
1) The ________________ of my pants are small.
2) I need to go to the _______________________________before I buy this dress.
3) On my plate of food, there were ___________________ and vegetables.
4) His shirt had gray and black ________________________.
5) I need a pair of ________________________pants for my spring concert.
Matching: Use the vocabulary box above.