flight attendant luggage passport
boarding pass seat belt airplane
1) A strap on a vehicle's seat that holds a person in the seat if there is an accident_______________________
2) The bags and suitcases that a person carries when traveling_______________________
3) A person whose job is to help passengers who are traveling in an airplane________________________
4) A special piece of paper that you must have in order to be allowed to get onto an airplane________________________
5) A machine that has wings and an engine and that flies through the air______________________
6) An official document issued by the government of a country that identifies someone as a citizen of that country and that is usually necessary when entering or leaving a country___________________________
Fill in Blanks:
1) When I want to travel to another country, I need to bring my _____________to the airport.
2) If I am hungry or thirsty, I will ask them ______________________ to bring me something.
3) Before I enter the _________________, I need to show my __________________ to the flight attendant.
4) When we check in at the airport, we have to give our __________________.
5) Before the plane flies into the sky, we need to buckle our__________________.
Matching – Draw a line from the image to the word